FENDER 65 MUSTANG OWT – is a reissue of the 1965 65 Mustang.
The Fender 65 Mustang© Electric Guitar features a poplar body, C-shaped maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, four-ply pickguard with classic control plate and pickguard gap and chrome hardware.
Also Fender/Gotoh© vintage-style tuning machines with white buttons, floating bridge with Dynamic vibrato tailpiece, two Mustang single-coil pickups with on/off slider switch and in/out phase switch for each pickup, F -stamped neck plate and vintage correct headstock and bridge plate logos.
Originally designed as a student model, the Mustang was nonetheless destined for greatness, and has been seen slung over the shoulders of great players such as David Byrne, John Frusciante, Kurt Cobain, Todd Rundgren, Graham Coxon and Adrian Belew, to name but a few.
The Fender 65 Mustang© Electric Guitar Main Features Include:
* Model Name: 65 Mustang©
* Model Number: 027-3706-505
* Series: Classic Series
* Colour: (505) Olympic White Urethane Finish
* Body: Poplar
* Neck: Maple, C Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
* Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25 Radius (184 mm)
* No. of Frets: 22 Vintage
* Pickups: 2 Mustang Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
* Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
* Pickup Switching: On/Off Slider, In/Out Phase Switch for Each Pickup
* Bridge: Vintage Style Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tail-Piece
* Machine Heads: Fender©/Gotoh© Vintage Style Tuning Machines with White
* Hardware: Chrome
* Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
* Scale Length: 24 (610 mm)
* Width at Nut: 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
* Unique Features: Vintage Correct Styling that Includes:
65 Mustang Headstock and Bridge Plate Logos
White Tipped Vintage Tuning Machines
Vintage Appropriate Gap Between the Control Plate and the Pickguard
* Strings: Super 250R, NPS, #073-0250-006, (.010, .013, .017, .026,