GIBSON LES PAUL MODERN FADED PELHAM BLUE
The Les Paul Modern represents everything that makes a Les Paul what it is – but cranked to 11. By supercharging everything from the pickups to the ergonomics, Gibson have created an extremely powerful, versatile instrument aimed squarely at cutting-edge players.
- Mahogany body/neck with Maple top & Ebony fretboard
- Ultra-modern Weight Relief
- Burstbucker Pro Rhythm & Pro Lead+ in the neck & bridge positions
- Extensive switching & control options for maximum versatility
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with Titanium saddles
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
Body & Neck
Gibson’s renowned combination of tonewoods remains intact, giving you that signature Les Paul sound. A Mahogany double-bill ensures a rich midrange and a warm, focused low end. Add a Maple top to the mix, and you get a boost in the sparkly treble frequencies, brilliant for lead playing of all descriptions.
A notable tweak is the use of Gibson’s Ultra-Modern Weight Relief. This is their most extreme level of body chambering, providing you with a combination of broader resonance and a lighter, more ergonomic feel. Additional features like a Ebony fretboard, asymmetrical Slim Taper neck and access heel provide you with an accessible playing experience that’ll almost play itself.
Electronics & Hardware
Gibson’s Burstbucker Pro Rhythm and Pro Lead+ pickups give this guitar its distinctive yet versatile voice. Delivering plenty of power, these high-output humbuckers can handle copious amounts of gain if you want them to, with a strong mid-range that keeps them punchy and clear.
Dedicated volume and tone knobs give you plenty of control over your sound, but each control also has push-pull functionality. Coil-taps for unbelievable single-coil tones, pure tone bypass mode, out-of-phase mode – even DIP switches for tweaking the circuitry to the finest detail. Truly armed to the teeth.
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper w/ Modern Contoured Heel
- Nut width: 1.695″ / 43.05mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale length: 24.75″ / 628.65mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge pickup: Burstbucker Pro + Lead
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch