Easy to use and quick to install, the S-1608 Digital Snake system is a small format audio snake solution that offers the highest quality audio signal available in a portable snake system. The S-1608 Digital Snake system is ideal for bands, corporate A/V events, seminars, rental and staging houses, Houses of Worship and broadcasters that need the best possible sound quality from their audio without the high frequency losses and bulk of an analog snake.
* 16 input x 8 output configuration
* Compact, floor-based or rack-mountable design
* High resolution 24 bit / 96 kHz audio quality
* Remote controllable preamps using an S-4000R or freeRCS software
* REAC low latency digital audio transmission system
* Easy and affordable splits and recording options
The REAC (Roland Ethernet Audio Communication) protocol is an industry proven, low latency, high quality 24 bit/ 96 kHz audio transport protocol used by the S-1608. The REAC protocol allows the Digital Snake’s signal to be “split” to as many positions as required such as monitor, broadcast and recording splits using the RSS S-4000-SP or any standard gigabit Ethernet switch.