SENN CONDENSER G/NECK WIND MIC
Need to amplify brass instruments Here’s a clean, easy-to-mount solution! The Sennheiser e 908B delivers a lively, clear sound, while an integral shock absorber eliminates handling noise. Easily mounted and directed to the sound using a flexible boom and the clip supplied, the e 908B can be positioned optimally at the sound source. The e 908B includes an intelligent preamp with a multi-function LED for cable, phantom power and level check.
Sennheiser e 908B Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
* Specifically designed for brass instruments
* Minimal handling noise and easy mounting
Specifically designed for brass instruments
The Sennheiser e 908B is a professional pre-polarized condenser microphone designed for picking up brass instruments. An extended dynamic range and a well balanced frequency response deliver outstanding signal quality with excellent projection and the lowest possible distortion. The e 908B exhibits excellent directivity across the whole frequency range that enables the mic to handle the highest signal levels without feedback.
Minimal handling noise and easy mounting
The e 908B’s extensive damping and shock mounting isolate the capsule from extraneous vibrations, impact, and handling noise. The long, flexible goosenecks enable the mics to be optimally positioned on the instrument. Due to their phantom powering capability, the e 908B is especially suitable for use with professional mixing consoles. Alternatively, it can be used with any evolution bodypack transmitter for wireless applications.
The e 908B condenser microphone comes with multi-function MZH 908 B horn clamp.
Sennheiser e 908B Condenser Microphone Features:
* Exceptionally lively, clear sound
* Frequency response 40Hz-20kHz
* Maximum SPL 147dB
* Quick and flexible set-up; comes with suitable mounting clamp
* Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
* Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
* Intelligent MZA 900 P in-line preamp (cable, phantom power and level check)
* Phantom power 12-48 volts
* Each e 908 variant can optionally be used with any Evolution Wireless bodypack transmitter