Sennheiser Phantom Power Module
The K6-P powering module is at the heart of Sennheiser’s professional modular condenser microphone system. It is similar to the K6 powering module but is powered by 12 – 48 V phantom power only, for use where battery power is not required (e.g. permanent installations). The K6P can be combined with various microphone heads to produce microphones with a variety of pick-up patterns. Matt black, anodised, scratch-resistant finish.
* Switchable bass roll-off filter protects against rumble,
handling, pop and wind noise
* On/off switch
* High output, low noise
* Transformerless balanced output on 3-pin XLR connector
* Included items: 1 K6P powering module, 1 MZQ 200 microphone
clamp, 1 protective carrying case
* Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm, symm.
* Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
* Output voltage: 2 V (1 kHz)
* Power supply: Phantom 12 – 48 V
* Current consumption: 2.2 mA
* Dimensions: d 22 x 52 mm (netto)
* Gain: 0 dB