The Baby Taylor
is the ultimate travel companion, delivering volume and tone that
surprise for its diminutive dimensions.
- At 3/4 the
size of a full-sized guitar, the Baby Taylor lives for the
- It also loves little hands, which makes it an irresistible
choice for kids taking lessons.
- Available with either a solid spruce or solid mahogany top.
- At a 3/4 in. scale, the Baby Taylor is the little <span
style=”font-weight: bold;”>Dreadnought that
- Taylor’s ultra-portable travel mate belies its size with a
sweet, full voice and great tone.
- It’s remarkably versatile for special applications, whether
played in alternate tunings or high-strung; with a capo or a slide.
- And it’s the perfect starter guitar for young kids.
- An alternate version of the original Baby Taylor
substitutes a solid Mahogany top, giving this 3/4-size Dreadnought a
dark, attractive complexion and a mid-range boost.